Tuesday, November 13, 2012

feed me

Nothing taste good. Everything I loved before disgusts me, even Grimaldi's pizza. And the guac at Chipotle and my own cooking most nights.

My beloved Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend coffee tasted like hot dog weiners this morning. I can't even enjoy my cup of joe anymore.

And I'm so hungry.

Last week I ate a whole pineapple for dinner. And just last night ice cream at Braums because well my spaghetti and meat sauce was DISGUSTING!

Weirdly a few items have caught me and my tasters by surprise. Those honey bbq wings at PhD in Dallas over on Davis St. And the Pea Salad at the Cotton Gin in Crandall. Now that's good! I could not get enough...

But...

I'm super thankful my tatses are so outta whack! Because I got to hear the sweetest sound of my life yesterday. My baby's beating heart. Music to my ears. I can't even begin to explain the relief and just pure joy those few seconds brought me.

Our baby is measuring right on time, 7 weeks and 4 days. A whole half inch long with a strong heartbeat.
226 days to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment