Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Borracho Beans

I'm 6 weeks prego. And the morning sickness has started.

I had forgotten what it was like to feel like you have a hangover all day for an entire week straight. Small frequent meals are key and lot's of water with an occasional coke on ice of course.

I have been keeping this pregnancy a secret for a few weeks from most everyone.

And boy is it hard this week, especially from my work family.

I love me a pot of beans, pinto beans or charro beans. They are even called barracho beans or bean soup in Texas. My brother makes the best beans in the world hands down. I crave them especially lately, something about the warm comforting spicyness. Cilantro, onion, bacon, garlic, jalepeno, tomato just a few of my all time fave things and put all together WOW!

I order a No. 6 with a side of borracho beans and flour tortillas. The boss man gives me the look. Second time in 2 weeks I have ordered the beans.

He KNOWS!

And comments a few seconds later. Wait are you PREGNANT?!

HA! He nailed it and I high fived him.

I'm so glad I don't have to keep that secret anymore.

Everyone is so happy and congratulating.

I am so blessed and happier than I can even begin to explain right now...







No comments:

Post a Comment