Friday, November 2, 2012

baby

Friday, October 5th I went in for my annual "lady part" exam.  I have been off birth control for over a year, we haven't been not, not trying to get pregnant if you know what I mean.

But... I have had that baby fever for a while now. For about 2 years I begged and pleaded and he finally gave in or well I gave in to him. I'm not really sure at this point.

Ideally I didn't want to officially start trying until January after our NYE trip to Walt Disney World. But you can't plan everything.

So, I walked out of the doctors office with a bag full of prenatal vitamin samples and an info sheet on what to and not to do while trying to concieve and after conception.

I also left with confirmation from my sweet lady part doctor that I was in fact ovulating or about to within the next day or two.

A cold front had blew in that weekend, and it was gray outside and raining.

Perfect baby making weather it was.

Shit just got real.

No comments:

Post a Comment