Thursday, November 17, 2011

Verdict, please.

Boat or baby is the question. I'm 30, I know gasp. And I was called ma'am tonight at our kiddo's school by a clearly much younger teacher. My oldest son Leighton is about to be 9 and my Natalie will be 7 in February. I feel like I'm completely running out of time to actually be able to keep up with another kiddo. And daycare, my goodness it's insanely expensive and I can't bare the thought of being away from my new baby all day again like the first two. And yes I'm a working mother, always have and unless there are lotto winnings involved always will.

I mean how do you make such a decision anyways? We have been blessed with a boy and girl, can't use the good ol' excuse to keep trying for that boy... I have never thought twice about the first two, granted they were so well planned, not. Yet, I wouldn't change a thing. They are truly what keeps me going in this crazy world I call life.

Even though being an empty nester at the ripe old age of 41 is pretty darn tempting. So is bringing another little person into our lives for pure enjoyment. I mean who doesn't love having all that control and power over their offspring?! Totally kidding, not really but you get the idea.

So, boat or baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment