Monday, April 23, 2012

buzzy day

Birthday shout out to my fabulous SIL Anita, today is her 50th birthday!

Happy Birthday Anita! WooHoo!

It's Friday. The start of another busy weekend of nonstop gotta get and go fun!

Started out right. Yep.

My boy and his best buddy ran over to me for the birthday twist this morning at assembly! I'm just gonna go ahead and keep telling myself he came over cause he wanted to shake it with his momma. And not set me up to beg and plead to let his buddy come over, yeah that couldn't have been it...

My sweet Natalie performed with her class this morning the cutest little baby bumble bee song and ea. kiddo had a cute bee fact. The girl has talked non-stop for 2 weeks about it. And she had her line down! Wish I had a video camera to catch it, hint hint Daddy!

Here's a look at the class song...

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Ouch! It stung me!
I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,
Oh! It's yucky!
I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,
Now my mommy won't be mad at me!

I am so proud of my little bumblebee's performance, she did great! And it was hilarious, pretty sure I was giggling a wee bit louder than all the other parents too!

And check out her lil' stinger! Adorbs!

Her teach did an awesome job!



No comments:

Post a Comment